…And better than ever! I am so excited to introduce our company overhaul to you. I mentioned recently that we would be revamping lots of things over here. After starting my event planning company, Southern Fete two years ago, designing invitations and creating of Butterscotch Press quickly followed. And then came The Wedding Shoebox, a blog dedicated to showing brides what wedding professionals would do for their own big day. I do each business because I absolutely love it. I love the variety and constant refreshment each brings.
But there is one other thing that is vital to my businesses: customer service. I want to do the best I can possibly do for my clients with the passions I have been given and sometimes that means simplifying my dreams. I have always believed the best quality we can have is a teachable spirit. That means being able to see and admit when things need to change something. If we are willing to learn and continually grow, there is no limit to what we can do! With that said, the last month has been one of incredible reflection about how I want to refine my business to serve my clients and keep my sanity!
I want to:
1. Streamline my brand.
2. Lose the multiple blogs, twitter names, fan pages, emails, etc. and keep one of each WELL.
3. Possess a more personal voice on my blog.
4. Create more balance between my business and personal life.
My passions are to:
1. Inspire brides with great design and cohesive ideas.
2. Show brides ways to ENJOY this process.
3. Promote other wonderful wedding vendors that I truly believe in.
So how do I accomplish all this?? Without further ado, I’d like to introduce the new and improved Southern Fete brand!