Today I wanted to take a break from wedding specific inspiration and share with you a few of my favorite things that I find inspiration in. Enjoy!!
1. Primele calligraphy – I LOVE the whimiscal style. Not too formal, not too casual.
2. Editor’s Collection (in Mustard) from Steamline Luggage – I love how well-designed even luggage can look. The minimal colors keep it fresh and STREAMLINED. Must get for honeymoon!
3. Vera Wang dress – These layers are so ethereal and make me think of piling into the most comfortable bed.
4. Paul Alejandro fonts– This guy knows his way around a font. Each new one he introduces is a new favorite of mine. (including Southern Fete font!)
5. fresh Sugar Lemon – My summer scent! It’s citrusy, sweet and of course fresh! It’s the perfect start to a summer day.
6. SusyJack* calendars – This calendar is like a piece of art on my office wall.
7. Mirrored vanities – Oh how I would love to primp at this vanity every morning!