Two weeks worth of inspiration today!
SOUTH LOUISIANA LOVE
KEN & BARBIE WEDDING
UP! THEMED ENGAGEMENT SHOOT
Today I wanted to take a break from wedding specific inspiration and share with you a few of my favorite things that I find inspiration in. Enjoy!!
1. Primele calligraphy – I LOVE the whimiscal style. Not too formal, not too casual.
2. Editor’s Collection (in Mustard) from Steamline Luggage – I love how well-designed even luggage can look. The minimal colors keep it fresh and STREAMLINED. Must get for honeymoon!
3. Vera Wang dress – These layers are so ethereal and make me think of piling into the most comfortable bed.
4. Paul Alejandro fonts– This guy knows his way around a font. Each new one he introduces is a new favorite of mine. (including Southern Fete font!)
5. fresh Sugar Lemon – My summer scent! It’s citrusy, sweet and of course fresh! It’s the perfect start to a summer day.
6. SusyJack* calendars – This calendar is like a piece of art on my office wall.
7. Mirrored vanities – Oh how I would love to primp at this vanity every morning!
Here is what’s inspiring me this week!!
WEDDING FOR TWO
Loving the architectural elements!!
DAY IN THE LIFE ENGAGEMENT SESSION
This bride totally pulls off a braid for for wedding day!
Such lovely inspiration this week!!
LOVE SESSION: 60 YEARS IN THE MAKING
DIY GUEST GIFT BASKET
STARRY-NIGHT INSPIRED DECOR
We’re pulling a switcheroo today and are sharing with you what’s inspiring us this week. I needed just one more day to finish up our mega engagement session post. Time to get inspired!! Check out the links for full posts.
AT HOME ENGAGEMENT SHOOT & RITA’S WATER ICE!
Note: I spent a summer in Philly working for a magazine and experienced my first taste of Rita’s. It is one of my favorite things about the North and loved seeing it incorporated in their shoot.
RAINY DAY MAKES FOR BEAUTIFUL PORTRAITS
CREATIVE WOOD BOX CENTERPIECES
My favorite posts in google reader this week:
UNIQUE TAKE ON SPANISH INSPIRATION
THE HIVE AT 1511 OPENS
COMFY PHOTO SESSION
NEW PHOTO GALLERIES AT ELIZABETH ANNE DESIGNS